SureStep Non-Slip Floor Coatings for Hospitals & Nursing Homes
Don’t wait for a slip-and-fall to happen before you make the decision to secure your hospital or nursing home floors. Safety should always be the top priority in any hospital or nursing home. SureStep Non-Slip Floor Coating services can help create a safe environment for patients and staff alike. Here are just a few reasons why safety should be a top priority in any healthcare facility:
- Slips and falls are the leading cause of injuries in hospitals and nursing homes.
- Patients who fall are more likely to be readmitted to the hospital.
- Falls can lead to serious injuries, including broken bones and head injuries.
- Falls can be fatal.
- Falls are costly, both in terms of medical expenses and lost productivity.
SureStep Non-Slip Floor Coating services can help reduce the risk of slips and falls in any healthcare facility. The benefits of SureStep Non-Slip Floor Coating include:
- A slip-resistant surface that can help prevent slips and falls.
- A durable surface that can withstand heavy traffic.
- A surface that is easy to clean and maintain.
- A surface that is available in a variety of colors and designs.
- A surface that can help create a safe environment for patients and staff.
Why Safety First Remodeling
Safety First Remodeling is your 5-star non-slip coating installer in Nebraska and Iowa. Together, we can decrease slip-and-fall accidents in your healthcare facility by 95 percent. When you are ready to prevent slip-and-fall accidents, call Safety First Remodeling for a free quote at 402-259-0070. We are 5-star rated and fully insured.